[rt-users] Approval notification

Mathieu Longtin mathieu at closetwork.org
Wed Oct 14 14:43:22 EDT 2009

Hello,

I set up a "Create Tickets" script, and the approval ticket is created, but
no emails is ever sent to the approvers.

I tracked down in RT::Approval::Rule::NewPending, in commit, this code:

    # first txn entry of the approval ticket
    local $self->{TransactionObj} = $to;
    $self->RunScripAction('Notify Owner', 'New Pending Approval', @_);

    return;

    # this generates more correct content of the message, but not sure
    # if ccmessageto is the right way to do this.
    my $template = $self->GetTemplate('New Pending Approval',
                                      TicketObj => $top,
                                      TransactionObj => $to)
        or return;

Was the "return" in the middle left there by mistake? No email is ever sent
since there is no owner, just a few AdminCC.

Thanks

--
Mathieu Longtin
1-514-803-8977