[rt-users] Need help on a scrip

Lander, Scott slander at hearstsc.com
Wed Oct 21 09:29:53 EDT 2009

I am having problems where some of my users are re-assigning tickets to other people (who have different queues) without changing the queue - so the new owner can't see it.   Also, sometimes they are changing the queue, but not the owner, so again, the people in the new queue can't see it.    These permission settings are what we expect and want - but the consequences can be a pain!

So - I would like to set up a pair of scrips - one to check when the owner is changed, and make sure the new owner can see the queue (or, refuse to do the change) , and another to check when the queue is changed and if the owner is not an member of the new queue, then change the owner to be nobody.

Can anyone point me in some direction to do these?

Thanks

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the Hearst Service Center (cadmin at hearstsc.com) immediately by email and delete the original message.