[rt-users] RT and Fetchmail

Mathieu Longtin mathieu at closetwork.org
Wed Oct 21 11:40:09 EDT 2009

You should know that if a ticket is in file5, a follow up, even if
rt-mailgate assigns it to "General", will still find the right ticket.

You could also create a scrips to change a ticket to another queue on
creation based on sender, or whatever, if that's what you want.

--
Mathieu Longtin
1-514-803-8977