[rt-users] 404 error message

borngunners at aol.com borngunners at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 11:59:14 EDT 2009

I was able to successfully able to run the following command make initialize-database and follow throught the entire settings.

When I?enter my url helpdesk.example.com/rt, I got the following page? cannot be found error message http 404. Nonetheless, when i enter my regular url without /rt, i saw a message that says "It Works!". Please help.

Whoever is having a make initialize error message should go back to the directory where the rt package was untar and run the following command:

make initialize-database