[rt-users] Multiuser Approvals

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 21 12:00:50 EDT 2009

Jeff,

Perhaps creating a Custom Field that has the three individuals as
possible selections. Then have a scrip that sets the value to the person
that indicates approval (I have an added ticket status value for that
and added an option next to "Resolved" in the modify ticket screen).
Then have another scrip that checks how many values have been set in
that Custom Field when it is modified. If there are two values there,
then the ticket has been approved and you can set new statuses, etc.
based on that finding. Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL