[rt-users] Identifying an user

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:34:12 EDT 2009

Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:21:04AM -0400, Mauricio Tavares wrote:
>> 	When an email is sent to RT, how is an user uniquely identified?
>> EmailAddress and RealName?
>
> Out of the box, it's by email address.

	Then I must be doing something wrong here. I am sending test emails
from two of my accounts (gmail and a work one) and the gmail one is
giving me grief because it cannot create another user because, I
believe, it shares the same username/RealName as my work one. I tried
without my last name and it worked fine.