[rt-users] How do I allow ticket creation for a user

Kevin Bailey kbailey at freewayprojects.com
Sun Apr 4 08:11:45 EDT 2010

Hiya,

Thanks for the replies - I poked around and found that if I add these
permissions to a user on a queue

CommentOnTicket
CreateTicket
ReplyToTicket
SeeQueue
ShowTicket
ShowTicketComments

The user can then create a ticket for that queue with the web interface.

The additional point to note is that the user will then be able to use
the normal interface to view *all* tickets in the queue - even if they
are not the requestor.

Thanks for the pointers,

Kev