[rt-users] Customfield question

Richard Pijnenburg Richard at widexs.nl
Thu Apr 8 09:40:59 EDT 2010

Hi Kenneth,

I'm still busy with this thing and still don't have much luck.

For as far as I can see I first need to find out if the current user is
privileged or nonpriviliged.

Sounds simple I think?

After that

If the user is privileged, use the first requestor and get the value of
a custom field called "Customer ID".

If the user is non privileged then get the custom field called "Customer
ID" from the user it self.

Does anyone have an idea on this?

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Richard Pijnenburg
Changes and Incident Coordinator

WideXS                                  http://www.widexs.nl
<http://www.widexs.nl/>
Tel +31 (0)20 7570780              Fax +31 (0)20 6116302
Zekeringstraat 43,                    1014 BV Amsterdam, NL