[rt-users] template emails for custom fields

psminusaxl psminusaxl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:18:46 EDT 2010

Thanks Roy for responding!  I actually *just* figured it out.  The thing
that constantly
threw me off is that all the thread support i've read always included that
additiona ('sub queues').  I have multiple queue and I wanted to make sure
that the right queue gets placed in the template.  As it turns out all I
needed was to exclude that and the proper value would get populated:

{$Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue}

Thanks again,
psminusaxl