[rt-users] TransactionBatch - AddCustomFieldValue

Sergio Charpinel Jr. sergiocharpinel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:26:35 EDT 2010

OK and thanks for your help.

Here is the Scrip. I verify if the transaction is a change in a Custom Field
called 'Fim do evento' and then, change the value of another Custom Field to
a test value.
The problem is that when I change the CustomField via WebInterface, it runs
my scrip, change the values to 'teste', and then change again to what was
set before.

Custom Condition:
if ( $self->TransactionObj->Type ne "CustomField"){
   return 0;
}
return 1;

Preparation
1;

Cleanup
my $ticket = $self->TicketObj;
my $CFName = 'Fim do evento';
my $CF = RT::CustomField->new( $RT::SystemUser );
$CF->LoadByNameAndQueue( Name => $CFName, Queue => $ticket->Queue );
unless( $CF->id ) {
  $CF->LoadByNameAndQueue( Name => $CFName, Queue => '0' );
}
if ($self->TransactionObj->Field ne $CF->id){
    return 0;
}

$CFName = 'Indisponibilidade';
$CF = RT::CustomField->new( $RT::SystemUser );
$CF->LoadByNameAndQueue( Name => $CFName, Queue => $ticket->Queue );
unless( $CF->id ) {
  $CF->LoadByNameAndQueue( Name => $CFName, Queue => '0' );
}

unless( $CF->id ) {
  $RT::Logger->error( "No field $CFName in queue ". $ticket->QueueObj->Name
);
  return undef;
}
my $Value = 'test';
$ticket->AddCustomFieldValue( Field =>  $CF, Value => $Value );

return 1;