[rt-users] Forward to queue question

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:06:57 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm very new to RT, and after shifting around permissions on groups and
queues for a few hours, I'm ready to ask for some help.. btw, documentation
seems very widespread and unfocused, unless I'm looking in the wrong places.

Basically, let's say I have 2 groups w/ a queue each... Helpdesk with a
"Helpdesk queue" and Corp. Support with a "Corp. Support" queue.  I don't
want them to see each other's queues.  However, I would like them to be able
to forward tickets on to the other's queues.  What permissions would I need
to set up to make this happen?  I've got it most of the way, to where it
actually works, but when I forward a ticket, at the top in the yellow status
bar it says permission was denied.. though the ticket still seems to
transfer.