[rt-users] Create child or dependency ticket in a different queue?

Carlos Garcia Montoro cgarcia at ific.uv.es
Tue Apr 27 02:23:09 EDT 2010

Have you tried to first create hte dependant ticket on the queue that
you want and then link both tickets? You can do it by clicking on
"Links" instead of on "Create". Editing Links allows you to create a
link to an existing ticket (without creating a new ticket). Hence, you
can choose an arbitrary ticket of any queue. I think this is the way you
should proceed.

Hope it works,
Carlos

| __ __ | Carlos García Montoro                    Ingeniero Informático
|_\_Y_/_| Instituto de Física Corpuscular         Centro Mixto CSIC - UV
|\_] [_/| Servicios Informáticos
|_______| España / Spain                              Fax: +34 963543488