[rt-users] Question about using an external SMTP server

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:59:19 EDT 2010

well.. none yet.  I think I see where I've mis-stepped.  the modifications
to /etc/aliases needs to be ON the SMTP server, not the RT server, is that
correct?  and if so, that means I need to install the rt-mailgate on the
SMTP server?  If that's true, could I just copy my rt-mailgate from my bin
dir on the rt server to the SMTP server, or do I really have to go through
the entirety of the installation?  ...lotsa questions there, sry.