[rt-users] create Requester without an email

Paul O'Rorke paul at paulororke.net
Tue Apr 27 18:48:58 EDT 2010

I should qualify this:  I can create users without an email if I
manually go and add a user.  What I want to be able to do is add a user
name in the Requester field when creating tickets and have that user
created as it would were it an email address.

Possible?

        Paul O'Rorke

        paul at paulororke.net <mailto:paul at paulororke.net>
        paulororke.net <http://paulororke.net>