[rt-users] Can't locate object method "_Accessible"

CLOSE Dave (DAE) Dave.Close at us.thalesgroup.com
Tue Apr 27 20:22:40 EDT 2010

Thank you to Martin Drasar, Jerrad Pierce, and Ian Pellew for their
replies to my query. However, the problem remains unresolved and hasn't
really been addressed here. Note that RT was working on exactly the same
port with exactly the same Apache configuration.

I had an opportunity to abort a corporate push for SharePoint, but
without the ability to get RT working again, I am doomed to fail.

--
Dave Close, Thales Avionics, Irvine California USA
Software integration and performance testing
cell +1 949 394 2124, dave.close at us.thalesgroup.com

I don't send HTML email and I prefer not to receive it.
HTML email is ugly and a significant security exposure.