[rt-users] merge users(?)

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Apr 30 12:34:17 EDT 2010

Bogey,

Did you consider just making the extra Users Cc's on the Ticket? Then all
you would have to do is make sure there was a notification scrip for Cc's on
whatever. We have a scrip that will "Add a Ticket CC" for all Cc's on an
email when a ticket is *created* *or* *on correspondence.* That way, you
don't have to have a CF and monitor/maintain it. I think it simpler.

Kenn
LBNL