[rt-users] Email notification question

Mike Johnson mike.johnson at nosm.ca
Tue Aug 10 16:20:24 EDT 2010

After you checked the box, did you hit save at the VERY bottom of the page?
That will refresh the page, and move those that you checked to the "This
message will not be sent to" box.

I forget to do that the odd time... makes for some interesting communication
back... especially when I'm not so politically correct when I am not sending
the end-users :P but they get it hahahaha.

HTH
Mike.

--
Mike Johnson