[rt-users] Exim - simple config

David Lane (IT Support) dave at goodchoice.it
Thu Aug 12 12:15:39 EDT 2010

Hi - i looked through all the notes (using the packaged version of 8.8.8)
 and i didn't see anything specific on Exim - I will double check this again
as i probably just missed it...

Graeme - Thanks for the suggestion but Exim is not happy for me to do piped
settings in the alias file and (the Exim documentation specifically says not
to do this ) ...

http://www.debian-administration.org/users/lee/weblog/7 is the best i've
come up with so far but its too complex for my needs  - it does have mention
of a way of turning the piping back on - which i will try too....

Dave