[rt-users] Unable to delete or modify dashboards as any user including superuser

john habermann john.haberman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 21:23:42 EDT 2010

Hi Kevin

Thanks for your advice, I am pretty sure that I did apply
the rt-setup-database --action upgrade step when I did the upgrade from
3.8.2 to 3.8.8 but I have tried running it again in case and I get a couple
of warnings like:

[Fri Aug 13 01:06:36 2010] [warning]: Couldn't set SortOrder: That is
already the current value (./etc/upgrade/3.8.8/content:32)

Which makes me think I had already done it. It didn't make any difference to
what I see when I am viewing the dashboards.
I had a look in the rt3.8.8/etc/upgrade folder and I see that dashboards are
mentioned in the 3.8.2 content file so on the off chance that I had missed
that step I ran the upgrades from version 3.8.1 but that has not helped
either. As everything was working fine on my 3.8.2 version I would have
thought that I must have already done that step anyway.

Would their be any other schema changes to the rt database outside those
listed in the etc/upgrade folder?

Thank you