[rt-users] Initial Login problem: Wrong User Name and Password

Ashrafuddin Mohammed amohammed.mcfcinc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 13:15:55 EDT 2010

  I have successfully installed RT and it brings me up the log in page.
But i'm unable to log in initially after the login page shows up.
One more weird thing is that the Image of Best Practical doesnot show up
on the website. Does it has to do anything with the file permissions or
denied access to any files.

I used username : rt_user, password : pass in RT_SiteConfig.pm file. So
tried to log in with the same credentials.

I checked error.log file  but it shows only the same error. Access
denied to DBI.

In RT_SiteConfig.pm, Do we have to mention LDAP CN=(user) =>UserName?,
CN = (Username again!), DC=example (LDAP specific), DC=com connections
properly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
--
Ashrafuddin Mohammed
System Administrator
email ash at americanmutualloans.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged. The information is
solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of this information is strictly
sender by return e-mail and delete this message.