[rt-users] Notify based on CF

Kurt Engle engle at 4j.lane.edu
Thu Dec 2 10:56:51 EST 2010

That is exactly what I would like to have happen, but I am having a bit of a challenge finding the correct code snipits to accomplish this. I believe that I am pretty much looking at a big if/then statement. I am pretty much a novice at Perl but can figure things out if pushed in the right direction.

If I have a custom field called 'Location' and a user called 'Bob' with an e-mail of 'bob at bob.com', what is the beginning of a scrip that would test the Location and notify Bob if the Location matches, say, Oregon?

Do I need two scrips here? One to do the matching and set the owner, and another to do the notification?

Thanks for the help,

Kurt Engle