[rt-users] notification

Kurt Engle engle at 4j.lane.edu
Thu Dec 9 14:42:03 EST 2010

I am looking for a way to send an email from RT to a specified e-mail address that is not an account in RT or associated with the ticket as a requestor, watcher, CC:, BCC:...etc....

I have the logic down to specify the e-mail address and have some nasty perl code to actually send the e-mail. But, it seems that RT has some internal module(s) that handle what the nasty perl code is doing.

I can see the RT::Action:SendEmail module, but how do I incorporate that into a script that allows me to do what I am looking to do?

Thanks,

Kurt Engle