[rt-users] BCC Staff members replies

Catalin Constantin dazoot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 17:04:06 EST 2010

I am trying to the following scrip:

return 0 unless $self->TransactionObj->Type eq 'Correspond';
my $GroupObj = RT::Group->new( $RT::SystemUser );
$GroupObj->LoadUserDefinedGroup( 'Group NAME' );
return $GroupObj->HasMemberRecursively( $self->CurrentUser->PrincipalObj );

The problem i have is that $self->CurrentUser->Id is always 1, no
matter what Staff members is logged in.
Is this normal behavior ?

--
Catalin Constantin