[rt-users] I can't create a ticket in RT

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Mon Feb 8 09:49:11 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 12:40:00PM -0200, Wagner Pereira wrote:

> My authentication is HTTPS: https://rtracker.rt.pop-sp.rnp.br/rt/

That's the way you access your RT server, not the way you authenticate
to it. Can you give us your VirtualHost configuration?

> P.S.: I observed a thing: every time I make a test, sending an e-mail
> message to rt at pop-sp.rnp.br, one file is generated in
> /home/rt/default/new, as follows:
>
> rtracker:/home/rt/default# ls -la new
> total 16
> drwx------ 2 nobody mail 4096 Fev  8 11:09 .
> drwxrwxrwx 5 root   root 4096 Jan 29 09:10 ..
> -rw------- 1 nobody mail  869 Jan 29 09:10 1264763438.10146_0.rtracker.rt
> -rw------- 1 nobody mail  869 Fev  8 11:09 1265634553.8934_0.rtracker.rt

I'm not a procmail master, so either :0fw keeps a copy in the user
maildir or it deliver to the maildir if the pipe to command fails??

AW, you can use those files to test your rt-mailgate command, just doing
"cat FILE | rt-mailgate ...".