[rt-users] Source code display for html attachment

jet jet jettejpopi at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 11 10:28:52 EST 2010

Helle,
Thank you for your suggestion, but i already test it and it didn't work.
I tried this in vain:

-- update EmailInputEncodings

utf-8, iso-8859-1, us-ascii
 to EmailInputEncodings iso-8859-1, utf-8, us-ascii

-- SET TrustHTMLAttachments to true
-- comment adddefaultcharset UTF-8 on httpd.conf

here is my file RT_SiteConfig.pm

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 09:31:50AM +0000, jet jet wrote:
>    Hello,
>    We have got RT(3.8.1 and 3.8.2) on linux machine(centos).
>    When we send a html attachement with a ticket, it is display as text (the source code) in it.
>
>    To resolve that we have to record the html file with UTF-8 encodage selected. This is not
>    always possible, and it makes longer the ticket resolution process.

Sounds like you missed TrustHTMLAttachments and other config options.

Regars
William

-kevin

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 09:31:50AM +0000, jet jet wrote:
>    Hello,
>    We have got RT(3.8.1 and 3.8.2) on linux machine(centos).
>    When we send a html attachement with a ticket, it is display as text (the source code) in it.
>
>    To resolve that we have to record the html file with UTF-8 encodage selected. This is not
>    always possible, and it makes longer the ticket resolution process.

Sounds like you missed TrustHTMLAttachments and other config options.

-kevin

We have got RT(3.8.1 and 3.8.2) on linux
machine(centos).
When we send a html attachement with a ticket, it
is display as text (the source code) in it.

To resolve that we have to record the html file
with UTF-8 encodage selected. This is not always possible, and it makes longer the ticket resolution process.

Thank you for your help

William