[rt-users] Asset Tracker on a new install of RT

Brenner, Martin martin.brenner at whitfieldschool.org
Fri Jan 29 09:50:20 EST 2010

After sleeping on it, I realized I needed to change the system.pm file in
the build directory not the one that gets overwritten on every "make
install"

Just for anyone out there searching for an answer to this:

You can use this thread http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/88272

But keep in mind that you should include the

sub ACLEquivalenceObjects { return (); }

In the system.pm file that you unpack from the tarball NOT the one in your
RT home path since that gets over written every time you make install.

Thanks,
Martin