[rt-users] DefaultQueue

Mark Jenks mark.jenks at iodincorporated.com
Mon Jul 12 11:39:55 EDT 2010

I added:

Set($DefaultQueue, 'Help');

To my RT_Siteconfig.pm

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Hossein
Rafighi
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 1:06 PM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] DefaultQueue

  Sorry, Perhaps I should have explained this a bit more. When users
login and click on create ticket their tickets are not created in the
default queue, but rather in a first queue on the list. Our default
queue name happens to be in the middle of the dozen queues.

Cheers,
Hossein

--
  _____  _____   _____  _   _  _   _  ____ Hossein Rafighi
|_   _||  _  \ |_   _|| | | || \_/ ||  __|TRIUMF, 4004 Wesbrook Mall
   | |  | |_|  )  | |  | | | ||     || |__ Vancouver BC, Canada, V6T 2A3
   | |  |  _  /   | |  | \_/ || \_/ ||  __|Voice: (604) 222-1047
   | |  | | \ \  _| |_ |     || | | || |   Fax:   (604) 222-1074
   |_|  |_|  \_\|_____| \___/ |_| |_||_|   Website: http://www.triumf.ca

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this email message, including any attachments, may be
privileged, confidential and otherwise protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message, including any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email message in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete/destroy the email message, including attachments,
and any copies thereof.  Although we have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting viruses via
email and attachments thereto, we do not guarantee that either is virus-free, and we accept no liability for
any damages sustained as a result of any such viruses.