[rt-users] Reports with History/original request

Roeing Corporation roeing at areafive.com
Fri Jul 16 11:46:33 EDT 2010

I'm looking at somehow creating a report that I could then print that would allow me to view a list of tickets with their original request directly beneath each ticket. This is used for a helpdesk that does a lot of legwork, and it would be nice to be able to just give a printed copy to someone with the issues for them to start working on. Query builder seems like it might have the ability to do this, but I can't find the field that would correspond with History or Comments. I've searched the archives and just google and could only find a few people trying to do this exact thing and they received no responses. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks in advance!