[rt-users] User Database empty?

Peter Murfitt peter at petermurfitt.com
Thu Jul 22 17:51:32 EDT 2010

Just to give you a help with the permissions - using that tool, as far as I'm aware, uses the user/password and database details as per the /opt/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm file (though I'm writing this from memory from when I last installed), you might wish to double check the information in that is what you're expecting it to be in order to initialise the database.

Peter