[rt-users] User Database empty?

Max Bern bernmax49 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 18:01:05 EDT 2010

I think the reason why the 'make' commands do not work to install 3.8.8 is that
CentOS doesn't use that command. The big problem here is that we are trying to
install RT on a remote CentOS box with only the terminal to work with. We have
been trying to install RT on this box for the entire week, have gotten nothing
but problems, and now we are hopelessly confused. If someone could point me to
an install tutorial for CentOS5 and RT 3.8.8 it would make my week.

Thanks everyone, so much.

Max Bern