[rt-users] Configure Fetchmail to create tickets

George Simpson simpsongeorge68 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:08:01 EDT 2010

Hello again.

We finally got fetchmail to work! thanks to everyone who helped, it now is
up and running. However, we hit a snag while trying to set it up so that
people just sent emails to helpdesk at myurl.com and it creates a ticket. I
think we have to set up aliases in fetchmail so that that email address is
forwarded to the RT helpdesk queue, but I cannot seem to find out how to do
it. Is there any documentation about doing this anywhere? I cannot seem to
find it here nor with the all-powerful google. Thanks in advance, and I
really appreciate everyones help!

George