[rt-users] Configure Fetchmail to create tickets

George Simpson simpsongeorge68 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:39:28 EDT 2010

I get /usr/bin/perl upon typing that command, but when I type which
rt-mailgate it cannot find it with that command, is that the problem?

[rpatel at ec02 ~]$ which perl
/usr/bin/perl
[rpatel at ec02 ~]$ which rt-mailgate
/usr/bin/which: no rt-mailgate in
(/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/home/rpatel/bin)