[rt-users] direct links to certain tasks while posting comments

Carlos Solorzano carlos+rt at tyloris.com
Thu Jul 29 11:07:49 EDT 2010

I am sending this message again because I never even saw it show up on the
mailing list, sorry if it did and just never got responses.

In the emails that we get from RT we've added links like:
<Resolve: {$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Modify.html?id={$Ticket->id}&Status=resolved >
This allows us to resolve a ticket with one click from the email.

Now we are wondering if there is a way in which we can add a
&comment=something so that a comment is added to the ticket saying that it
was resolved.

We would want the same for our link to take the ticket.

<Take: {$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?Action=Take&id={$Ticket->id} >

So is there a url parameter we can use for comment?

Thanks,

--Carlos