[rt-users] Can't change the password on new user

Steve Anderson steve.anderson at bipsolutions.com
Wed Jun 23 13:37:29 EDT 2010

Actually, it's asking for the password of the user that's changing the password. Not the current password of the user who's password is being changed.

So, Administrator A can change user B's password, without knowing what it is, by putting in their own password.

The error message is accurate, but I've seen a few people missing what's actually being asked for.

Steve Anderson