[rt-users] pulling AT custom fields into ticket custom fields

Adam Brown Adam.Brown at fidessa.com
Mon Jun 28 13:21:47 EDT 2010

I currently have it set up where I have a ticket custom field set up
with all the assets in AT. When creating a ticket it makes the link to
the asset based on the custom field.

I want to set it up now where when a user picks the asset in the CF for
the ticket, a number of custom fields in the ticket will be populated
based on the custom field values from the asset. This way I can query a
ticket using any spec from the asset

I think I can write the scrip but I can't figure out how to extract the
custom field value for a given field on  given asset. I can't seem to
find the sub routine in any of the RTx lib files.

Any suggestions?

Adam

This message is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and
may be confidential.  Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. Any opinions expressed in this email do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Fidessa. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or in part is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender immediately.