[rt-users] How to install RT global to handel 11 accounts seperately?

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 21 05:59:21 EDT 2010

Hi Michelle,
Emmanuel already pointed you the correct solution but let me try to
understand your setup:

Your setup, lets say:

abuse at foo.com -> Queue: abuse_foo
postmaster at foo.com -> Queue: postmaster_foo
support at foo.com -> Queue: support_foo
tech-support at foo.com -> Queue: techsupport_foo
biz-support at foo.com -> Queue: bizsupport_foo
sales at foo.com -> Queue: sales_foo

abuse at bar.com -> Queue: abuse_bar
postmaster at bar.com -> Queue: postmaster_bar
support at bar.com -> Queue: support_bar
tech-support at bar.com -> Queue: techsupport_bar
biz-support at bar.com -> Queue: bizsupport_bar
sales at bar.com -> Queue: sales_bar

This can easily handled by /etc/alias file and the queue setup is also easy
like Emmanuel explained.

You don't need much magic for this and you don't need several installations
of RT for this.

Is this the setup you are looking for?!?

Torsten

MFG

Torsten Brumm

http://www.brumm.me