[rt-users] Parsing headers to decide which Queue to assign ticket!

Nuno Silva nuno.silva at inrb.pt
Tue May 18 09:24:35 EDT 2010

Hi there!

I have one email account, but with several aliases in Exchange to
determine from which location the request came (desk at domain.com being
the main account, desk.location1 at domain.com, desk.location2 at domain.com
the aliases)

The RT reads the email by IMAP from the account desk at domain.com and
delivers it to the rt file in /var/spool/mail.

Based on that premise, I need to find out a away to move to the
respective queue, instead of going to the General Queue. Basically I
need to read the mail header and parse the "To:" and then move it to a
specific queue.

I'm trying to avoid creating more email accounts, since MS Exchange is
payed by account L (and I have 12 locations)

Best regards,

Nuno Silva