[rt-users] Does RT track logins using IP?

vmos pcbadger at gmail.com
Wed May 19 08:19:25 EDT 2010

There's no proxy and this location has unlimited access through the firewall.
regarding the sessions, I'm not 100% sure but there is a table in the RTDB
called "sessions" and that's actively being updated. Also, the database is
on the same server as RT

> So my question is , does RT cache IPs and if so, how can we disable this?

RT doesn't cache IPs, doesn't use IP based auth and shouldn't behave
like you describe. Do you have proxy between data center and you?
Where do you store user's sessions: on disk or in DB?

--
Best regards, Ruslan.