[rt-users] Polling Inbox ONLY with Fetchmail

Robbie Lankford rlankfo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 16:20:48 EDT 2010

I am new to fetchmail and request tracker, however, I am polling an email
account with pop and it seems to pass all mail to rt-mailgate, including
mail sent from another location with the account outside of request tracker.
I am trying to configure rt so I can still create tickets upon receiving
inbound emails to that address, however if another application sends email
from the address I do not want rt to create a ticket for those. After some
brief research I am assuming that I need to configure fetchmail to poll only
the inbox via IMAP? Can anyone point me in the right direction here? Much
appreciated.. thanks