[rt-users] Subject Tags

Kris Germann kris_germann at 295.ca
Thu Nov 4 17:18:14 EDT 2010

Look up.

The subject tag is what appears in the subject of an outgoing email -
similar to [rt-users] except it would have your ticket number in place.

{$Ticket->id}] is the exact string I believe.

If your rtname was set to Company A, all outgoing emails including
autoreplies would show up as 'Company A #1234' depending on the ticket
number. If you change your Subject Tag to 'Company A Business
Inquiries', it would change all outgoing correspondence email subjects
to 'Company A Business Inquiries #1234'.

Kris