[rt-users] custom fields that apply to 'ticket transactions' only showing on ticket create

Kris Germann kris_germann at 295.ca
Thu Nov 11 10:49:23 EST 2010

In addition, recording dates when 'Type' is 'select date' seems to show
this in the transaction when the ticket is created:

Title of Custom Field:     Thu Nov 18 00:00:00 2010

-- 00:00:00 indicating that I am able to enter a time _somewhere_ ...
however I cannot find out how to... Am I blind?

Kris
Supervisor, Sales & Technical Support
Fibernetics Corporation
605 Boxwood Drive