[rt-users] Scrip Condition = 0

Kurt Engle engle at 4j.lane.edu
Mon Nov 15 11:48:37 EST 2010

I am attempting to disable the Global 'On Create Autoreply' scrip so that I can write specific Autoreply scrips for individual Q's. So, I went into the Scrip and set the Condition to '-' (nothing). Now the httpd process will not start. I found some previous postings about Scrips with conditions=0 and followed directions to get RT running again.

So, my question is how to disable a Global Scrip without deleting it? Should I set the Condition to a 'User Defined' setting? If so, what is that process.

Thanks,

Kurt Engle