[rt-users] RT 3.8.7 - Need urgent help to configure RT::FM

Rithy R rithy4u_os at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 07:59:53 EST 2010

Hi Kevin,
I am new to RT so even I tried to download RT3.8.8 and install it manually on Ubuntu 10, I cannot complete it. The error return after I run:
/etc/request-tracker3.8/sbin/rt-setup-database –dba rt –prompt-for-dba-password –action upgradeThe RTAddressRegexp option is not set in the config. Not setting this option results in additional SQL queries to check whether each address belongs to RT or not. It is especially important to set this option if RT recieves emails on addresses that are not in the database or config. (/etc/request-tracker3.8/sbin/../lib/RT/Config.pm:343)
Please help, I really need RTFM.

Regards,Rithy