[rt-users] Unread messages

Kristofer Pettijohn kristofer at cybernetik.net
Tue Oct 19 16:14:41 EDT 2010

Kenneth,

I'm sorry, I may have not been clear on my request. I do want it to show the unread message notification. My issue with RT is that it doesn't have a dashboard showing only Tickets that have unread messages so I can quickly go to them. I find myself going into individual tickets to look for that Unread message notification, which seems wasteful of time.