[rt-users] Not changing LastUpdated with RT::Client::REST

Jason Maderios jmaderios at kpunet.net
Thu Oct 21 20:00:16 EDT 2010

All,

Anyone know of a way to have edit's done with RT::Client::REST to not refresh LastUpdated?  I would like the updated to be listed in History but not have it toggle the tickets LastUpdated time stamp.

The tool I have written runs via cron and changes ticket priorities and sends reports via email based on certain ticket values.  If it is easily doable I would like it to not update LastUpdated.

Regards,

Jason Maderios