[rt-users] Not changing LastUpdated with RT::Client::REST

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Oct 22 09:35:38 EDT 2010

Hi.

You can not prevent this updates via rest. Have you looked at LinearEscalate
action?

Regards, Ruslan. From phone.
2010 10 22 04:01 пользователь "Jason Maderios" <jmaderios at kpunet.net>
написал:
> All,
>
> Anyone know of a way to have edit's done with RT::Client::REST to not
refresh LastUpdated? I would like the updated to be listed in History but
not have it toggle the tickets LastUpdated time stamp.

> The tool I have written runs via cron and changes ticket priorities and
sends reports via email based on certain ticket values. If it is easily
doable I would like it to not update LastUpdated.