[rt-users] AdminCC for queues not to get notified after ticket has owner

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Oct 22 18:46:28 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

You have several solutions:
1) notify adminccs only on create and not on correspond
2) notify adminccs only if owner is nobody

Both you can do by managing conditions on your scrips. Second case
requires custom condition, but it's very easy condition to write.
Check out http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/CustomConditionSnippets

--
Best regards, Ruslan.