[rt-users] Issue with replying to forwarded mails

Praveen C praveen.velu84 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 04:18:11 EDT 2010

Hi All,

We have an issue in email forwarding using RT web interface. We forwarded a
ticket to another email address inside our organization, who is not a part of
RT. When he replied to that
message from his email client mail sent to requester also

If user is a member in RT then he can login to RT and reply as a comment to
avoid

this issue. Is there any option which where we can block reply to requester if
somebody is replying to a forwarded mail

Praveen C
Blog : http://pravindev.blogspot.com
"-Break the gates to free your world-"