[rt-users] Displaying actual OtherRecipients of a transaction in email sent to all recipients

Chris Hardie chris at summersault.com
Thu Sep 9 11:07:16 EDT 2010

Hi.  I'm trying to find a way to display the "Other Recipients" of a
transaction in the headers of the email message generated to everyone
involved - Requestors, CCs, and Other Recipients.

So, if I reply to a ticket and type in an address in the "CC" field of
the reply form, but don't actually add that recipient as a CC to the
ticket, I still want everyone getting the reply to see everyone else who
received it.

Another way to say this is that I'm looking for a third behavior for the
$UseFriendlyToLine config option - instead of "blank" or "Friendly Text"
I want to actually display the addresses being e-mailed in the To/CC
header fields (but just for one queue).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chris