[rt-users] External Users are not authenticated

Gary Greene ggreene at minervanetworks.com
Thu Sep 23 13:41:00 EDT 2010

Can you bind to that server using that account using ldapsearch? If so,
verify if you¹re using TLS or GSSAPI for the bind. If that is the case,
you¹ll need to modify your configuration for RT accordingly. If not, then
talk to your LDAP admin to work through the LDAP access first.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
IT Operations